CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday 31 January 2008

Storytelling at The Old Queen's Head

It was to my delight that I discovered a regular monthly storytelling meet, taking place in my own city. On the last monday of the month there is a small gathering in the upstairs room of the Old Queen's Head, by Sheffield bus station from 8 onwards.

From a personal point of view the Old Queen's Head meeting is a great place to try new things out in a friendly enviroment, and a rich field from which to gather new material. The highlight for me, so far, has been a rather sinister tale about a doll's house, a story that I hope to add to my repetoire.

If you're interested then pop along, or e-mail me and I'll furnish you with further details. The group is diverse and meets for the shared love of craft, everyone who wants to tell can, and those who are simply there to listen are very welcome as well. I look forward to seeing you there.

0 comments: